freelance concept artist and matte painter
- Name: Adam Kuczek
- Location: Shanghai
- Areas of expertise:
Available for Work?
Yes - Freelance
- Resume, etc.:
- Join date: May 8th 2011
- Profile Views:5372
- Last online: Today, 02:49
From 2010, Adam Kuczek has been working as a concept artist and matte painter for entertainment industry. The film projects he contributed to include sci-fi features 'Cloud Atlas' (2012), '95ers: Echoes' (2013), as well as the upcoming 3D epic 'Jupiter Ascending' (2014). He helped to develop visual looks for commercials and TBA game projects. His artworks have been featured in art books like Ballistic's 'Exposé 9', 'Exposé 11' and 'Matte Painting 3' while tutorials regarding digital art were included in various magazines, including 'Imagine FX' and 'Advanced Photoshop'.
Selected clients: Warner Bros. Pictures, Anarchos Productions, Radical Publishing, Psyop, Digital Tutors, Technicolor Shanghai, IDFGlobal, Unit 9, Fraunhofer IOSB, Cyber-Scan Films, Emergence Entertainment and Titanium Comics.
• Concept art: conceptual design for movies, games and advertisements
• Marketing illustrations: all sorts of marketing art like book/magazine covers, posters, desktop wallpapers, etc.
• Pre-visualization: story-boards and board-o-matics
• Matte painting: 2D and 3D matte paintings (camera projections onto geometry)